In 2017, Chaziel Sunz (founder of the RBG (Red, Black & Green) movement in Furgeson, MO after Michael Brown was killed) posted a video explaining how he discovered that his movement was infiltrated by people who sought to push BLM members towards a specific, extremist ideology. He goes on to explain how BLM and other movements such as Antifa are funded by the elite to serve its political interests.
In 2020, Chaziel Sunz’s video is more relevant than ever and what he describes is more obvious than ever. There’s a massive media push, fueled by celebrities and corporations, to endorse these elite-funded groups. The media went from promoting a complete lockdown of the country to encouraging rioting and the looting of communities. It’s worth pointing out how masses of people are going from one extreme to another without asking questions or applying any critical thinking.
In 2020, Chaziel Sunz’s explanations are more relevant than ever and need to be heard by many. We’re living in treacherous times where deceit and manipulation are rampant.
Personally, I think the whole “Black Lives Matter” vs “All Lives Matter” debate will go down as another unsettled argument, similar to; “which came first, the chicken or the egg”, except with much more animosity, violence, and divisiveness. BLM is a bit of a misnomer because BLM is 100% focused on the notation that cops across the country are hunting black people for sport and that the U.S. would be better off as a Communist/Marxist country. Forget the fact that black people are massacring each other in their own communities, on average of 7,000+ murders every year and they are doing so without any assistance from the police. These black lives are not relevant to BLM, they’re just a distraction and cannot be discussed, otherwise, it’s racist. I’m not trying to sensationalize or overstate anything, but anywhere else in the world this would be considered genocide; genocide [ˈjenəˌsīd], the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
Guess What BLM? The Cat’s Out of the Bag
- 8/17/2020: Chicago BLM Mob Lead Off Weekend March with “Loot It All Back” Banner – An Open Declaration of More Lootings to Come
- 8/17/2020: 4Chan Identifies Portland BLM Rioters Who Attempted to Kill Driver as ‘Keese Love’
- 8/16/2020: F*ck Black Lives Matter’: Black Men Revolt Against Seattle BLM
- 8/13/2020: BLM Seattle Demands White Home Owners Give Black People Their Homes
- 8/12/2020: Chicago Locals Fight off Protesters and Shut Down BLM Rally to Prevent Looting
- 8/11/2020: BLM Chicago Organizer Says Looting is ‘reparations’: ‘Businesses have insurance’
- 8/10/2020: BLM to Chicago Mayor: Unrest Won’t End Until Saftey/Well Being of Communities is Prioritized
- 8/9/2020: BLM is Criticized for Destruction to Black-Owned Businesses
- 7/30/2020: Civil Rights Vet Warns Against BLM Riots: ‘Their Target Isn’t Injustice in America, It’s America Itself’
- 7/27/2020: BLM’s Anti-Police Brutality Crusade Obscures Violent, Marxist Agenda
- 7/19/2020: BLM Videos Show Movement’s Bigoted Underbelly
- 7/13/2020: The BLM Platform Destroys Black Lives That Matter
- 7/11/2020: People Are Seeing What BLM Really Is: Blackman Speaks Out Against BLM
- 7/9/2020: Reparations, Segregation, & BLM: Black Conservatives Are Standing up to the Radical Left
- 7/7/2020: BLM School Education Proposal
- 7/6/2020: Grieving Family of Child Murdered Calls on BLM to Address Community Violence
- 7/6/2020: African Cardinal Blasts BLM for Betraying Black Communities
- 7/6/2020: Tide Swings Against BLM and its Theories
- 6/22/2020: A Black Man’s Letter to Black Lives Matter
- 6/16/2020: Do Black Lives REALLY Matter To BLM?
- 6/16/2020: How BLM’s Antagonism to Marriage & Family Hurts Black Families
- 6/14/2020: Poor Black Communities Devastated After BLM Riots
- 6/11/2020: Real Mission of “BLM” is Destruction of Family, LGBT, Open Borders & Bizarre Racist Doctrine
- 6/11/2020: UC Berkeley History Professor’s Open Letter Against BLM, Police Brutality And Cultural Orthodoxy (this is an amazing letter)
- 6/10/2020: Candace Owens Says BLM riots ‘destroyed MORE black lives’ Than Cops Have in a DECADES
- 6/8/2020: George Floyd Riots Take Heavy Toll on Black Communities
- 6/4/2020: Black Lawmaker Calls BLM a Terrorist Organization
- ***Believe it or not, this is just a small fraction of articles like this. BLM and it’s cohorts can only hide behind “White Fragility”, “White Privilege”, “Implicit Bias”, Systemic Racism”, “Institutional Racism”, “Gentrification”, “Racial Consciousness” and any other fancy-sounding word or phrase, which really all mean the same damn thing; the white man is too blame for everything from the day they’re born. Time for you to realize that BLM is NOT a black run organization or black movement at all. BLM has yet to figure out that it is WHITE PEOPLE, Far Left White People to be more precise, that is controlling everything that they think they stand for. They are being told what to do, what to think and how to act. This is by far the longest-running episode of “Punk’d ever***