Taking Aim at White People
So what is a racist? Racist [ˈrāsəst]: Prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized. Historically, and even today, the term “racist” is reserved for white people. In other words, White people are the only ethnic group that can be considered “racist”. This is nothing but rubbish. Ironically, the definition of a “racist” includes the word “antagonistic”. An Antagonistic [anˌtaɡəˈnistik] is defined as showing or feeling active opposition or hostility toward someone or something. Who is this ironic? Well, based on events over the past months, there has been clear, open and obvious “opposition and hostility” towards white people. Truth be told, this has been going on for years, but in 2020 it has exploded.
You may have heard the phrase “reverse racism” used on occasion. This is typically said by white people when they experience blatant “opposition and hostility” by a minority because of the color of their skin. It sounds like a logically used phrase when subjected to “opposition and hostility”, or is it? The reality is, using the phrase “reverse racism” simply means that we are validating or confirming the notation that only white people can be a “racist”.
Today in 2020, white people are considered racists whether they admit it or not. The only thing this type of thinking accomplishes is that if you’re white, no matter what you say OR do OR don’t do you’re a racist. Not much wiggle room for white people. It wasn’t to long ago that the word “racist” had such a strong negative connotation that it was only said when it truly made sense. It no longer has that powerful and stinging feeling it once did. Today, anything/everything is racist, therefore if everything’s racist then nothing is racist. IMO, this is why there seems to be a barrage of newly used and exploited phrases such as; White Fragility, White Privilege, Implicit Bias, Racial Consciousness, Systemic Racism and Institutional Racism. Sure, they each have their own nuanced meaning, but at the end of the day, it all leads back to all white people are racist.
From where I sit, these phrases (White Fragility, White Privilege, Implicit Bias, Racial Consciousness, Systemic Racism and Institutional Racism) are a recipe for disaster and are widening the racial divide. School systems across the country are or will be incorporating these racist phrases and concepts into the classroom and everyday curriculum. Middle and High School students are very impressionable, however, they tend to have the ability to discern the difference between something that makes sense and something that doesn’t. The elementary school kids that are or soon will be exposed to these racist phrases and concepts aren’t afforded the same luxury as middle and high school kids. In my opinion, teaching this garbage at the elementary level can only result in 1 of 4 ways:
- Minority kids (all flavors) will grow up believing that white people are responsible for all negative aspects in their lives, as were their parents, grandparents, etc.
- Some White kids will grow up carrying a 550 pound bag of “white guilt”, accepting what they’ve been told (brainwashed) and becoming a Far Left radical
- Some White kids will grow up resenting all minorities because they have constantly been told that since they are white, they are the problem and the “educators” are there to remind them
- Some White and Minority kids will be indifferent, reject the premise that white people are evildoers and move forward without resentment or being brainwashed
Taking Aim at White People News
- 8/11/2020: Pennsylvania District Mandates White Supremacy Lessons for Kindergartners
- 8/4/2020: “Expert” Explains How White Supremacy Dominates Christianity & Republican Party
- 8/1/2020: Teaching About White Supremacy and Systemic Racism: Educators Guide for Social Change
- 8/7/2020: Government Now Mandating Anti-White Training
- 7/28/2020: To Fight Racism, American Colleges Must Prioritize Teaching History
- 7/23/2020: California State University Approves Ethnic Studies Course Requirement
- 7/22/2020: What the Author of Me and White Supremacy Wants You to Know About Anti-Racism Work
- 7/17/2020: Government-Funded Museum Pulls ‘Racist’ Anti-White Graphic from Website
- 7/11/2020: Seattle Holds Extreme Anti-White Indoctrination Session for White Employees
- 7/3/2020: This Is What White Supremacy Looks Like in Our High Schools
- 7/1/2020: Elite K-8 School Teaches White Students They’re Born Racist
- 6/30/2020: Virtual Workshop – Dismantling White Supremacy Culture in Schools
- 6/27/2020: The Anti-White Indoctrination of School Children
- 6/24/2020: TESOL, White Supremacy, Whiteness, and Anti-Blackness
- 8/12/2019: Radical Indoctrination: Coming to a Public School Near You